|Dimensions||52 × 12 × 12 mm|
1 Micron, 5 Micron
Carbon Block Water Filter Cartridge – 20″ x 4.5″
Carbon Block filters are generally used in water filtering and R/O systems as the final filter before water passes through the membrane of R/O water system.
- The block of carbon mechanically strains out dirt, sediment, rust, algae, chlorine, bacteria, microscopic worms, cryptosporidium and asbestos as well as volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC’s), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents
- To get the most of a carbon filter, it should be kept free of sediment and heavy organic impurities by the incorporation of a sediment pre filter as an integral part of the system design.
- Designed for high flow rate whilst maintaining its micron rating
- 20″ in length with a 4.5″ diameter
- Available in 1 or 5 Micron ratings
- Fits most 20″ x 4.5″ filter housings, including Big Blue housing