This CAT Pump Pop-Off Valve, is a secondary pressure regulating device used to back up the primary regulating device. If the primary regulating device fails to by-pass at a set system pressure, the relief valve will open and allow liquid to flow freely. A relief valve can save costly pump and system damage, and more importantly it’s an added safety feature to protect those working around the equipment.
CAT Pumps Pop Off Valves – 1/4″ & 3/8″
Pop-off valves are used as a backup to your regulator or unloader. They are designed to protect your pump if the regulator or unloader fails. Please note that these are authentic CAT Pump valves designed specifically for use with CAT pumps.
- Relieves pressure in system caused by obstructions to protect pump and plumbing
- Discharges water to atmosphere
- Adjustable relief setting
- Available in 1/4″ & 3/8″ models
- Pressure range up to 1,500 PSI for 1/4″ model
- Pressure range up to 2,000 PSI for 3/8″ model
- Suitable for CAT Pumps
- Alternative for pop-off valves