CarCareCo’s Apex Customs Karate Kid 2.0 DA Polisher (8mm) & Koch Chemie Pack is the perfect entry level polishing kit for the enthusiast. Combines the quality of Koch Chemie polishing compounds, Buff and Shine Pads and The Rag Company Microfibre Towels with the performance of the Apex Customs Karate Kid entry level polishing machine. This Enthusiast’s Apex Customs Karate Kid 2.0 DA Polisher (8mm) & Koch Chemie Pack contains:-
- 1 x The Karate Kid 2.0 DA random orbital polisher
- 1 x Koch Chemie Fine Cut F6.01 – 1lt (Polish Compound)
- 1 x Koch Chemie Micro Cut M3.02 Fine Finishing Compound – 1lt (Finishing Compound)
- 1 x Buff & Shine 6″ Uro-Tec Maroon Polishing Foam Pad
- 1 x Buff & Shine 6″ Uro-Tec Yellow Polishing Foam Pad
- 2 x The Rag Company Creature Dual Pile Microfibre Towel – Ice Grey
The Karate Kid 2.0 is our entry level random orbital polisher designed from the ground up. Featuring an 8mm throw with a standard 5” backing pad, this polisher is perfect for correcting and polishing. The M8 female screw on the shaft of the polisher also provides the flexibility to mount other backing plates.Dual action random orbital polisher rotates through the momentum created by the high speed orbital motion. As there is no direct link between the rotations and orbit, this makes dual action random orbital polishers the safest tools to use for beginners but also enables effective paint correction.Please note that 2 spare carbon brushes are included.
- Rubberised grips
- NSK bearings
- Compact & precise 8mm throw to get you through tight spots and angles
- 900 Watts of power for paint correction, polishing and waxing applications
- 2500 – 6800 O.P.M.
- 6 levels of speed including soft start capability
- Easy to use, great for beginners and experts alike
- Quality tested for professional use results
Koch Chemie Fine Cut F6.01 is a machine polish which uses a unique aluminium oxide formulation. The sophisticated grain size means a fast removal of wash inflicted scratches can be achieved and paintwork receives a long-lasting deep sheen. Fine Cut F6.01 is suitable for the reconditioning of medium to heavily weathered paintwork and formulated to provide the treatment of scratch-proof paint.Features & Benefits:-
- Quickly removes light paintwork blemishes
- Suitable for use with all types of paintwork including soft & scratch-proof
- Long-lasting deep sheen
- Low dust generation
Koch Chemie Micro Cut M3.02 is the latest generation machine micro-polish for the permanent removal of streaks, holograms, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant). Through the use of highly specialised, extremely homogenous abrasive bodies, a brilliant permanent high gloss finish is created under extreme light conditions even on dark and similarly sensitive shades.Holograms and fine scratches are eliminated mechanically and not, which is often the case, covered up. Micro Cut M3.02 is extremely economical, easy to polish and easily removed without leaving traces.Features & Benefits:
- Micro-cut finishing polish
- Removes fine scratches and holograms
- Suitable for use with all types of paintwork including soft & hard
- Low dust generation
Buff & Shine 6″ Uro-Tec Maroon Polishing Foam Pad:- The Uro-Tec Maroon Polishing Foam Pad has a medium density foam suited for medium cut and heavy polishing applications. It can be used after cutting to remove minor to medium swirl marks created when cutting, however it is also the perfect pad for one step polishing applications.
Buff & Shine 6″ Uro-Tec Yellow Finishing Pad:- The Uro-Tec Yellow Polishing/Finishing Pad is ideal for the application of fine jewelling type finishing polishes or micro cut finishing polishes after general polishing to bring through that gloss and new car shine.