FloJet G57C KALREZ® Pump
The Flojet G57 series are compact pumps with high flow and pressure capabilities. They have the highest flow rate for any air pump of comparable size diaphragm air pumps.Stall proof design with patented shuttle valve. The Kalrez model is designed to handle the harshest of chemicals
- Easy installation with all quick disconnect ports.
- Robust design with durable integral mounting.
- Quiet operation with large exhaust muffler.
- Flow rates up to 5 GPM
- Maximum operating pressure – 100 PSI.
- Maximum operating temperatures -49°C
- Self-priming to 15ft
- Patented shuttle valve eliminates stalling
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials to handle a wide variety of chemicals
- Body is Polypropylene
- Duplex diaphragms are Kalrez® and check valves are Viton® which are highly chemical resistant.
- Springs are 316SS
- Air inlet is 1/4″
- Product inlet and outlet are 1/2″ barbs
- Allowed Fluids for Kalrez Materials:- Potable water, acids, alkalis, soaps, detergents, alcohols, waxes, clearcoat protectants, oils, solvents, soaps with solvents, D-Limonene, aromatic hydrocarbons
- Not Allowed Fluids for Kalrez Materials:- Ketones, Acetones, Automotive Brake Fluid, Ammonia, Ethanol