Koch Chemie F6.01 is a machine polish which uses a unique aluminium oxide formulation. The sophisticated grain size ensures a fast removal of wash inflicted scratches can be achieved and it leaves the paintwork with a long-lasting deep sheen. Sanding marks left behind by 2500 grade sanding media are also removed effortlessly. Fine Cut F6.01 is suitable for the reconditioning of medium to heavily weathered paintwork and it is perfectly formulated for the treatment of scratch-proof paint. Cut: 6.0, Gloss: 7.0
Features & Benefits:
- Quickly removes light paintwork blemishes
- Suitable for use with all types of paintwork including soft & scratch-proof
- Long-lasting deep sheen
- Low dust generation
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Before using, check the suitability and compatibility in a small area of the vehicle’s paintwork.
- Select the Koch Chemie Yellow Fine Cut Pad, the Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Maroon Medium Cutting/Heavy Polishing Foam Pad, or the Buff and Shine Uro-Fiber Microfibre Pad.
- Apply polishing compound using medium pressure and at medium speed.
- Buff residue with a The Rag Company Creature microfibre towel.
- Finish with Koch Chemie Micro Cut M3.02 for the best possible finish
- Please note:- Do not use on hot surfaces.
- Cut: 6.0
- Gloss: 7.0