P&S LEGEND ‘A Premium Coating Experience’ Ceramic Coating is P&S’s latest addition to their Inspiration Coating Family. LEGEND will join Inspiration CLASSIC Ceramic Coating, Inspiration SOLE 12 month Ceramic Coating, Inspiration VUE Glass Coating and Inspiration FABRIC Protectant to complete the line up of Inspiration Coatings.
So “What is LEGEND??? P&S LEGEND is a premium coating with the same active ingredient as CLASSIC, SOLE & VUE. However the concentration of active is much higher, thus providing a deeper, glossier, more durable finish. The higher active content in Legend required P&S to re-define the delivery system of this technologically advanced coating. This change creates a fresh easy install experience for installers when compared to other coatings in its class. LEGEND is without a doubt “A Premium Coating Experience”.
LEGEND is P&S’s most durable premium coating, for clients looking for the next level of performance and a 5 year + durability. The experience of LEGEND is different for both installers and clients. LEGEND creates a rich shiny gloss adding serious depth and protection to exterior surfaces while providing a pleasurable install.
The team at P&S tested LEGEND for over a year in various locations and on all vehicle surfaces, to ensure that the product will perform in all environments. Working times may vary according to factors such as heat and humidity, however the overall performance of Legend will constantly outperform its competitors. Legend is safe to use on all vehicle surfaces, including paintwork, vinyl, glass, plastics, wheels and chrome.
The LEGEND kit includes a 30 ml bottle of LEGEND, our exclusive two color barrier coating applicator, LEGEND door jamb label and install card with QR code to a custom install video specifically for LEGEND, linking clients to inspirationcoating.com.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:-
- Wash the car with P&S Pearl Auto Shampoo Concentrate, Rinse and dry with a The Rag Company Premium Microfibre Towel.
- Clay and/or chemically de-contaminate the vehicle if necessary, to remove any contamination or fallout on the vehicle’s surface. For this process you can use The Rag Company’s Ultra Clay Towel and/or Ultra Clay Bar with Paint Gloss as a lubricant, as well as P&S Iron Buster for chemical decontamination of iron deposits.
- Correct the paint to your preferred level of paint correction to remove any blemishes, scratches, swirls, spider webs etc. For this step you can use your preferred compounds or polishes or you can use P&S Ego Maker Compound, P&S Deep Finish Restoration Polish or P&S Envy Jeweling Polish.
- Use P&S Paint Coating Surface Prep, to remove any residual oils or compounds left from the paint correction process. This will allow Legend to properly bond with the surface. The best towel for wiping down the surface is The Rag Company’s Edgeless 365 Microfibre Towel, or The Rag Company’s FTW Twist Loop Microfibre Towel.
- Take the Applicator Sponge and apply 9-12 drops of Legend on it using the built in eye dropper.
- Apply to the surface by initially creating a box or frame around the panel or small 60cm x 60cm area that you are working on. Gradually work your way down within the frame, covering the area in a straight lined ‘cross-hatched pattern’.
- Most coatings will ‘Flash’ with a rainbow appearance when the coating is ready for leveling, however Legend appears to ‘Sweat’ when the coating is ready for leveling. This time for the sweating to occur will depend on enviromental factors such as heat and humidity.
- When Legend begins to sweat, it should be leveled with a short nap, premium blend microfibre towel. For best results, we recommend the use of The Rag Company’s Premium Edgeless Pearl or the short nap side of The Rag Company’s Creature Edgeless dual sided microfibre towel. WE recommend that you will need at lease 2-3 towels per vehicle.
- Buff the coating to a high gloss shine using a The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 600 microfibre towel.
- Move to the next panel or section of the car and repeat the above process.
- If desired, add a second application of Legend for added protection. You must wait a minimum of 45-60 minutes between applications.
- Finally, we recommend that you apply a ‘topper’ such as P&S Bead Maker to the coated vehicle to further enhance the gloss and slickness and to give the coating a final layer of protection.