|Dimensions||52 × 12 × 12 mm|
1 Micron, 5 Micron, 20 Micron
Pleated Water Filter Cartridge – 20″ x 4.5″
Sediment filters are generally used in water filtering and R/O systems before a carbon filter to protect the life of the carbon media and ensure the integrity of the filtering process.
- Pleated filter cartridges have a larger surface area which allows for excellent flow rates and service life
- Filter can be cleaned when flow rate starts to fall or filtration starts to diminish by simply washing the filter surface with clean water
- These pleated sediment filters are highly effective for sediment, sand, silt, rust, and algae removal and leave no chemical residues.
- Designed for high flow rate whilst maintaining its micron rating
- 20″ in length with a 4.5″ diameter
- Available in 1, 5 or 20 Micron ratings
- Fits most 20″ x 4.5″ filter housings, including Big Blue housing