Vacuum Filter Bag
These vacuum filter bags are designed to keep dirt out of the vacuum motors which will ensure suction power and increase the working life of the motors
- Suitable for Fragramatics, GinSan, Prowash iVac, IVS & Dilling Harris vacuums
- Regular washing, cleaning and maintaining your filter bags will increase the life of your vacuum motor. Following are some tips:-
- Shake out your filter bags at least once a week (or as often as needed).
- Make sure to have a tight seal between the filter bag and the vacuum.
- Check and replace gaskets as needed.
- Wash filter bags in the washing machine or with a low pressure hose.
- Air dry clean filter bags. Do not put in the dryer.
- Keep an extra set of filter bags on hand to swap out so you can adequately clean and dry your bags.