Suttner ST-2300W High Pressure Spray Gun Handle – Weep
This Suttner high pressure spray gun is designed for car washes and allows for constant weep action to prevent freeze ups. Comfort technology designed “easy-pull trigger” and comfortable grip makes it “universally” comfortable when working long hours, even for small hands.
- Easiest opening and holding trigger in the market, requires nearly half the effort of the other rear-entry guns.
- Forged brass housing for maximum strength.
- The Easy-Pull trigger is designed for operators and applications with high-volume of trigger cycling.
- German Engineered Technology reduces trigger pulling force by 60% compared to usual competitors spray gun
- Stainless steel spring, needle, ball and seat
- Maximum pressure of 4,500PSI
- Flow rate of up to12 GPM
- Maximum temperature of 300° C
- 3/8″ FPT inlet x 1/4″ FPT outlet
- Weep guns are kinder to equipment such as pumps, hoses and gauges, as they always weep a small quantity of fluid and standard pressure regulators are easier to maintain than unloader valves