|Dimensions||40 × 12 × 12 mm|
0.5 Micron, 1 Micron, 5 Micron, 20 Micron
Polypropylene Spun Sediment Filter Cartridge – 10″ x 2.5″
Sediment filters are generally used in water filtering and R/O systems before a carbon filter to protect the life of the carbon media and ensure the integrity of the filtering process.
- Constructed from polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously, resulting in no centre core to restrict filter performance
- These poly spun sediment filters are highly effective for sediment, sand, silt, rust, and algae removal and leave no chemical residues.
- Designed for high flow rate whilst maintaining its micron rating
- 10″ in length with a 2.5″ diameter
- Available in 0.5, 1, 5 or 20 Micron ratings
- Fits most 10″ x 2.5″ filter housings, including Big Blue housing